- This event has passed.
Waking Up 3 Day Retreat with Dr Kobus du Toit
July 27, 2018 @ 11:00 am - July 29, 2018 @ 5:00 pmFree – R5500
“Wake Up! Crack the Crisis Code; Move From Trauma to Triumph.(Taken from the published book – Waking Up, Cracking the Crisis Code, From Trauma to Triumph)
At Piekenierskloof Mountain Lodge in Citrusdal.
“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”
You are invited to the “Waking Up” 3-Day Retreat with Dr Kobus du Toit.
(B.Msc M.Msc Msc.D D.Phil DD Ph.D)
Do you feel unfulfilled, empty or like something’s missing in your life? Do you have feelings of uneasiness, uncertainty, guilt, embarrassment, anxiety or perhaps sheer panic?
Do you have a sense that you need to make drastic changes in your life, but you lack the know-how, direction and support. You know that this feeling of yours is an inner-realization that you need to ‘Wake Up’ from current reality and make changes to your mind, your body and your soul.
You almost feel terrified about this sudden, unexpected and intimidating mental wake-up call that threatens you to lose grip of your identity which you are so accustomed to. Remind yourself, just when the caterpillar thought it was the end of everything, it morphed into the most beautiful butterfly. The right guidance will certainly help you through this mental morphing process.
These personal alarm bells going off for you is your soul prompting you to take action towards living the life you were destined to live. The internal pressure to change starts off as a whisper – but eventually builds to an unavoidable crescendo.
This retreat offers you a unique opportunity to revitalize your body, mind and soul. It allows you to take personal responsibility for your feelings, your health and your attitude towards life.
Who needs to attend this retreat?
- The lost.
- The sick
- The suffering – mentally and emotionally.
- The lonely.
- Those living in lack.
- Those living with loss and grief.
- Those who feel confused, anxious or angry.
- Those who need time out to positively adjust their mind, their health and their spirit.
What are your next steps?
- Acknowledge how you feel
- Reach out for help by signing up for this retreat designed to revitalize your life.
- Have the desire and will to do the work and invest in the time and effort to revitalize your life.
- Take the mental decision to take the necessary steps to become ‘Fully You’
- Be open to the guidance of Dr Kobus du Toit – an experienced Life Skills Teacher, Thought Leader and Mentor, in helping you over this 3-day dynamic process in which he will teach and guide you to harness new techniques and skills in not only seeing the dots, but also knowing how to connect them in order to enable you to live your life to its fullest.
- Expand into a revitalized and fulfilled mind-set and be empowered to move forward in your life in positivity and success.
We will explore some of the most important thoughts you might have been pondering lately over this 3 day retreat:
- I’m sick of crying, tired of trying and slowly dying inside.
- Am I doing the right things?
- Am I doing things right?
- Who am I really?
- Who am I supposed to be?
- What is consciousness?
- How can I really be successful?
- Why do only some people have prosperity & abundance?
- Why have I got this disease?
- Why am I an addict?
- Can relationships really be good?
- What is love?
At this retreat you will learn how you can ‘Wake Up’ to:
- Achieving anything you could fathom.
- Everything you desire is on the other side of fear.
- Your lifestyle determines the state of your health and wellness.
- Stress equates who you think you should be – relaxation is who you really are.
- Sometimes what you’re looking for comes when you’re not looking at all.
- You are not a victim of your genes.
- Change your thought and change your reality.
There is so much more to life and to you!
At this retreat we will also unpack:
- Why do we have an ego if it is so evil and how do we get rid of it?
- Is intuition real and how does it actually work?
- What is the difference between creativity & innovation and how to access or improve this ability?
- What is the difference between instinct and intuition?
- What is the difference between prayer and meditation?
- Are miracles real – can it really happen and how?
Are you ready to receive insight, inspiration, and ‘waking up’ to a whole new reality of who you are?
Then join this retreat!
You will walk away completely inspired with a different perspective about:
- Your true identity,
- Your real meaning and purpose in life
- The powerful interactions between the body-mind connection and life itself.
- The weekend will be filled with inspiration, teachings, guidance and techniques – to ‘Be Fully You’
About Dr Kobus du Toit:
Dr. Kobus du Toit: Inspirational Speaker, Brain Profile Practitioner, Counsellor and Life Coach. Following a distinguished career as top performing broker for 17 years, Kobus was appointed as CEO within a Corporate Banking Group at 43. However, during the end of 2000, at 45 he lost his health due to a medical blunder and was physiological disabled and bed-ridden for the following seven years. Since his miraculous healing on 12 August 2007 at 52, he re-educated himself with a master’s degree and four doctorates and started his new career at 61 as a Life Coach, Counsellor, Brain Profile Practitioner and Inspirational Speaker when most people either retire or prepare for retirement.
Dr Kobus du Toit will share his remarkable story of entering the hospital one morning to undergo a spinal fusion, a married man with 4 children, CEO within a corporate banking group. Expecting a good outcome and with visions of enhancing and improving his life – he was thrown a massive curve ball when on wakening from his procedure he discovered that it was 6 years later.
During the 6 years, he was literally stripped from everything he previously had and nurtured. His health, career, income, reserves, assets, marriage, family and his human dignity (the aspect that got damaged the most).
Discover, through his journey, the most valuable insights gained from his near-death and out of body experiences as well as the long road to recovery and miraculous healing.
Testimonials & reviews for Dr Kobus du Toit:
Jo Breggie Kisielius 25 June at 14:10 ·
Every so often, the Universe fills our cups through chance meetings with extraordinary people.
Like meeting Dr Kobus du Toit, our guest speaker at an Xtraordinary Women meeting last week.
His full recovery after a medical blunder and SIX-YEAR COMA(!) is pretty amazing in itself. But the through-provoking insights and experiences he shared from that time, struck a few cords with me personally. It was only a short session compared to the retreats he also offers, but Wow, genuinely thought-provoking and very inspiring.
Dale Heim to H.I.P. Healing in Progress – discussion & support group -23 June at 09:03
Mr K is a patient I have been assisting with his journey thru cancer. The diagnosis of cancer is a scary one and a normal reaction is to crawl into a dark hole and feel completely out of control. I gave Mr K a copy of my book ‘Waking Up’ – since reading the book he has seen Dr Kobus (not a medical Dr so you are safe) on 2 occasions. I met with Mr K yesterday … WOW … the difference in this man is astounding. I am at a loss for words – suffices to say he is on the road to recovery as we all know 80% of healing starts in the brain. Do you want to read the book … shout it is making its rounds
If ever you get the chance to hear to him speak, grab it with both hands!
Dr Loretta Furrucci – Homeopath – East London –
I had the privilege to attend Dr Kobus du Toit’s presentation entitled ‘Waking Up’ on 24 February 2016. His story is amazing but what stood out for me is his humility and heartfelt sincerity. His presentation was a true reflection of the beautiful being he is. He not only offers an amazing story but has studied metaphysics in an attempt to be able to offer us, his audience, real tools and guidance to live our most vital lives. A true gift! I would highly recommend his presentations and workshops to anyone wanting to reconnect to the vitality that is our birth-right.
The retreat cost includes:
- Three retreat days.
- A manual about the contents of the retreat.
- Coffee / Tea / Water with on arrival and with all meals as well as an optional soft drink alternative with lunch / dinner.
- Mid-morning and afternoon snack and tea / coffee break
- Lunch daily – light meal with dessert and an optional soft drink / tea / coffee
- Dinner Buffet – 3-course with optional soft drink / tea / coffee
Invest in yourself for the three days: R5 500 (including accommodation, meals, refreshments, access to an indoor swimming pool and all hotels’ facilities. We would like to offer a special rate of R 4 800 per person where two or more members in the same family would be attending. Early bird rate of R5 000 should you book before the 27th of June 2018. Those wishing to join us having attended a seminar or retreat before with Dr Kobus du Toit are welcome at a reduced rate. Contact the office to discuss.
- Book before the 20th July 2018 by means of paying the none-refundable deposit of R2.500.